Sunday, November 12, 2017

A New Heart

"Therefore as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Galatians 6:10

A good one to keep in our hearts, I think sometimes we forget that we should be most kind and loving to those closest to us. I think lots of times we just think others in the church should know better, or we give "tough love" when we should "do good" as the verse says to them. Because if we are not encouraging one another and lifting each other up who will?

"Therefore encourage one another and build him up." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

We need to strive to remember these words in our hearts and if we ask, He will send His angels to help us! 

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all His ways." Psalm 91:11

"A new heart also will I give you, a new spirit will I put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

These are some of my favorite verses. I try and remember through out each day. I love that God is willing to put a new heart in me, all I need to do is ask. I don't know about you but I want to give that stone heart to Him, and take that new spirit and new heart today.


2 comments:

Grandma Mary

We did have our ups and downs, but I know my grandma loved me and I loved her. I can't wait to see her someday soon when Jesus c...